"hi, yeah breakups hurt but have you ever watched your best friend turn into a stranger and like she doesn't care at all if your friendship with her would break? that shit hurts, I don't deserve:(" -@ jinbig_uwu
She clearly avoided me on twitter. She made a new account only for her highschool friends. I assumed she lied when she said she has been forgotten her old account's password.
She admitted herself she has been hiding a few of her stories from me (I know it's for my sake)
She rarely asked me how I've been.
We rarely talk.
We used to chit chat and blabbering all those random things but now we aren't.
What hurt the most, she called me toxic.
After all these years?
I know I'm on my fault yesterday, I know. But I don't think I deserved to be called toxic? I mean, I'm not easily labelled ppl as "toxic". Sebenci-bencinya aku sama orang, belum pernah ada yang aku katain toxic. Karena aku menganggap toxic adalah level jahat tertinggi dari seseorang, dan aku masih berusaha menolerir semua orang yang pernah jahatin aku.
You said it your self you never thought you could lose a friend but it is for the best.
You said it your self you should cut toxic out of your life.
You said it your self it may hurt you at the beginning but you believe you can get through this.
You said all those things your self.
This is already broken. We can't work it out.
I can see in your eyes, you're ready to break.
-----------
Iya mungkin, eh engga, aku beneran toxic kali ya.
Egoku gede, aku ga mau dengerin kata orang, aku ga mau disalahin, selalu nyalahin orang, playing victim.
Ok, I'm sorry.
She clearly avoided me on twitter. She made a new account only for her highschool friends. I assumed she lied when she said she has been forgotten her old account's password.
She admitted herself she has been hiding a few of her stories from me (I know it's for my sake)
She rarely asked me how I've been.
We rarely talk.
We used to chit chat and blabbering all those random things but now we aren't.
What hurt the most, she called me toxic.
After all these years?
I know I'm on my fault yesterday, I know. But I don't think I deserved to be called toxic? I mean, I'm not easily labelled ppl as "toxic". Sebenci-bencinya aku sama orang, belum pernah ada yang aku katain toxic. Karena aku menganggap toxic adalah level jahat tertinggi dari seseorang, dan aku masih berusaha menolerir semua orang yang pernah jahatin aku.
You said it your self you never thought you could lose a friend but it is for the best.
You said it your self you should cut toxic out of your life.
You said it your self it may hurt you at the beginning but you believe you can get through this.
You said all those things your self.
This is already broken. We can't work it out.
I can see in your eyes, you're ready to break.
-----------
Iya mungkin, eh engga, aku beneran toxic kali ya.
Egoku gede, aku ga mau dengerin kata orang, aku ga mau disalahin, selalu nyalahin orang, playing victim.
Ok, I'm sorry.
Komentar
Posting Komentar