I hurt somebody yesterday.
I broke my bestfriend's heart.
I spend two nights crying for her.
Egoku menang. Aku terlalu marah. Aku terlalu kecewa. Aku terlalu membawa perasaan.
Emosiku yang sudah aku pendam sangat baik selama berbulan-bulan terakhir, pada akhirnya meluap.
Jahat. Aku jahat.
Semuanya aku luapkan, aku bahkan nggak memberi dia kesempatan.
Aku sangat kecewa kemarin, maafkan aku.
I just can't hold it any longer. Your sword stabbed me too deep.
I just can't keep smiling and tell it's fine. I'm not okay. Never. For the last months, it's never been okay.
Maaf, aku kekanakan. Aku belum dewasa. Aku gak bisa menerima ini semua.
Aku benci kelakuanmu. But trust me, I would never be able to hate you.
Rather, I would hate my self. I already doing that, now.
No babe, you aren't doing the wrong things. It just me. I just can't stand you.
I'm sorry for hurting you. Please don't mind my scars. I know you have it worse than me.
I don't deserve you. You deserve better.
You always do the 'giving' while I always be the one who's 'taking'.
But I can't even tell you to leave. Bcs I still need you. Your clingy bf is still needing you. And I hate my self for that. I'm sorry.
I love you, sincerely.
And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
I broke my bestfriend's heart.
I spend two nights crying for her.
Egoku menang. Aku terlalu marah. Aku terlalu kecewa. Aku terlalu membawa perasaan.
Emosiku yang sudah aku pendam sangat baik selama berbulan-bulan terakhir, pada akhirnya meluap.
Jahat. Aku jahat.
Semuanya aku luapkan, aku bahkan nggak memberi dia kesempatan.
Aku sangat kecewa kemarin, maafkan aku.
I just can't hold it any longer. Your sword stabbed me too deep.
I just can't keep smiling and tell it's fine. I'm not okay. Never. For the last months, it's never been okay.
Maaf, aku kekanakan. Aku belum dewasa. Aku gak bisa menerima ini semua.
Aku benci kelakuanmu. But trust me, I would never be able to hate you.
Rather, I would hate my self. I already doing that, now.
No babe, you aren't doing the wrong things. It just me. I just can't stand you.
I'm sorry for hurting you. Please don't mind my scars. I know you have it worse than me.
I don't deserve you. You deserve better.
You always do the 'giving' while I always be the one who's 'taking'.
But I can't even tell you to leave. Bcs I still need you. Your clingy bf is still needing you. And I hate my self for that. I'm sorry.
"I'm so sorry for not stitching up your wounds.
I was busy bleeding too"
I love you, sincerely.
And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do
Komentar
Posting Komentar