So today I made a scrapbook for my best friend.
I packed many quotes and our photos there.
Sumpah, aku seneng.
Seneng banget, beneran. Aku bikin gaada ngeluh samsek.
Aku bukan tipe orang yang rajin dan estetik bikin prakarya, but today I made it.
And I'm proud of that.
Aku cuma bayangin gimana perasaan dia pas buka that little gift from me.
Aku cuma bayangin how she'll cried happily open it.
Sumpah, ngga pernah seseneng ini. And she said she's so grateful and happy for that.
Dan aku sadar, aku kalo udh kenal baik sama seseorang, walaupun dia sering bikin kesel (me too seh wqwq) aku bakal loyal ke orang tsb.
And I'm worried too, curious too, how my affection and attitude later to my love ones.
And I'm afraid too, for falling in love.
I know it's gonna hurt, and tbh I didn't prepare for that....
I packed many quotes and our photos there.
Sumpah, aku seneng.
Seneng banget, beneran. Aku bikin gaada ngeluh samsek.
Aku bukan tipe orang yang rajin dan estetik bikin prakarya, but today I made it.
And I'm proud of that.
Aku cuma bayangin gimana perasaan dia pas buka that little gift from me.
Aku cuma bayangin how she'll cried happily open it.
Sumpah, ngga pernah seseneng ini. And she said she's so grateful and happy for that.
Dan aku sadar, aku kalo udh kenal baik sama seseorang, walaupun dia sering bikin kesel (me too seh wqwq) aku bakal loyal ke orang tsb.
And I'm worried too, curious too, how my affection and attitude later to my love ones.
And I'm afraid too, for falling in love.
I know it's gonna hurt, and tbh I didn't prepare for that....
Komentar
Posting Komentar