Maybe
Maybe if I didn't agree to meet you that day
Maybe if I didn't listen to you
Maybe if you didn't try hard to convice me
Maybe if you didn't ask me to wait for you
Maybe if I didn't try to believe your promises (or lies?)
I won't be this broken
I won't be this fucked up
I won't ended up crying every damn night
I won't reached my six degrees of separation
And it hurts more that you never told me why
I guess I wasn't worth it, right?
Maybe if I didn't agree to meet you that day
Maybe if I didn't listen to you
Maybe if you didn't try hard to convice me
Maybe if you didn't ask me to wait for you
Maybe if I didn't try to believe your promises (or lies?)
I won't be this broken
I won't be this fucked up
I won't ended up crying every damn night
I won't reached my six degrees of separation
And it hurts more that you never told me why
I guess I wasn't worth it, right?
Komentar
Posting Komentar