I never confirmed myself.
I wasn't sure either...
But all this time, it was always like this.
I fell, but not that deep. I fell, but not that long.
I'm not getting butterflies nor fast heartbeat.
It just feel like, I'm happy. I want to met him. I just want to saw him.
But along the time, I will forget.
I used to smile when I saw him.
I used to feel happy when I'm with him.
I used to get excited getting his text.
I used to think bout him all the night when he text me at midnight.
One year passed, I'm still not sure.
Whether the feelings is come back, still left on me, or maybe it was never be here?
I wasn't sure either...
But all this time, it was always like this.
I fell, but not that deep. I fell, but not that long.
I'm not getting butterflies nor fast heartbeat.
It just feel like, I'm happy. I want to met him. I just want to saw him.
But along the time, I will forget.
I used to smile when I saw him.
I used to feel happy when I'm with him.
I used to get excited getting his text.
I used to think bout him all the night when he text me at midnight.
One year passed, I'm still not sure.
Whether the feelings is come back, still left on me, or maybe it was never be here?
Komentar
Posting Komentar