I'm having a nightmare, but it feels like reality.
I'm waking up, but I don't feel aware.
I opened my eyes, but I don't feel relieved.
I'm wearing thick blanket, but it still feels cold.
Today is the first day of January, but I don't feel anything different.
My phone's full of birthday wishes, but I'm not happy.
I'm getting up from my bed, but I don't feel fresh.
I'm taking a shower, but I don't feel clean.
I'm going out my house, but I don't feel my body.
The sun is shining, but I don't feel warm.
The wind is blowing, but I don't feel cold.
People passed by me, but I don't feel noticed.
I'm crossing the street, but the car didn't even slowed down.
I'm in the crowd, but I feel empty.
I'm coming back home, but I don't feel safe.
I'm trying to realize things, but I don't feel myself.
I'm getting a mirror, but I can't see my reflection.
I'm arranging things, but I can't thinking straight.
I thought that was a nightmare, but it wasn't.
I was sure it was a dream, but that was the truth.
I'm crying, but it's already too late.
Komentar
Posting Komentar