It's been a sleepless night.
I've been worrying too much.
She's type of person that have "IDGAF" life's motto.
That's what people might think me as.
Yes, they (were) true.
I might be seen cheerful (uhm, btw I'm moody. I get silenced a day long to people I get mad for), thoughtless, reckless, and strong.
I've never been seen crying in front of other people (except my mom, yeah) for the last 18 years.
If there's a contest for "holding back tears as long as possible", definitely I'll win. I will.
Tears and worried is my pride.
I don't care what people might think me as a heartless person, but that 2 things is definitely my pride.
I won't even show my worried to others.
"Just let it be, idc" that's what I say outside.
But inside, I'm crying. My heart beats so fast. My stomach get butterflies. I'm gonna vomit. I feel dizzy. But I won't show it to others.
Why?
Because that's my pride.
I've been worrying too much.
She's type of person that have "IDGAF" life's motto.
That's what people might think me as.
Yes, they (were) true.
I might be seen cheerful (uhm, btw I'm moody. I get silenced a day long to people I get mad for), thoughtless, reckless, and strong.
I've never been seen crying in front of other people (except my mom, yeah) for the last 18 years.
If there's a contest for "holding back tears as long as possible", definitely I'll win. I will.
Tears and worried is my pride.
I don't care what people might think me as a heartless person, but that 2 things is definitely my pride.
I won't even show my worried to others.
"Just let it be, idc" that's what I say outside.
But inside, I'm crying. My heart beats so fast. My stomach get butterflies. I'm gonna vomit. I feel dizzy. But I won't show it to others.
Why?
Because that's my pride.
Komentar
Posting Komentar