So guys have you watch Everything, Everything?
"Everything, Everything is a 2017 American romantic drama film directed by Stella Meghie and written by J. Mills Goodloe, based on the 2015 young-adult novel of the same name by Nicola Yoon about the love of smart and inquisitive girl Maddy, unable by virtue of illness to go outside the rooms of her house, and her neighbor Olly, who wants to help her, Nicola Yoon website. The film stars Amandla Stenberg and Nick Robinson, and was released on May 19, 2017, by Warner Bros. Pictures."
- Wikipedia -
I'm usually not into this kind of movie, because originally romance is not my fav genre.
BUT....
Maybe I'm gonna like this kind of genre (young-adult, romance) bcs bcs bcs.... haha I don't know how to express it. Maybe bcs of puberty? But I'm alr 18 now haha...
Okay I'm gonna admit it. I got butterflies when I saw this movie OMG.... Nick is so hot af OMG I can't stop smiling when I look at him.
So let me tell you the short synopsis.
So there is a girl name Maddy Whittier, played by Amandla Stenberg. She's the same girl who played Rue in The Hunger Games. She's suffer SCID (Severe Combined Immuno-Deficiency) for 18 years, as long as she's been live. She can't leave her house and go anywhere because of that disease. If she's get out from her house, she'll be exposed and can get sick because of virus, and her body can't do nothing bout that. Lastly, she will be dead.
She has been lived 18 years for all her life in a very safe house (it has tech and feature that keeps her safe from virus) with her mom and her nurse (she just came every morning). What a bored life...
One day, she met with her new neighbor, Olly Bright, played by Nick Robinson. He's so funny and somewhat entertaining to Maddy. They started to fell in love with each other, and their journey is begin....
Komentar
Posting Komentar